Monday, February 17, 2014

Today I wanted to share with you some encouraging quotes-

“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” Corrie Ten Boom

"The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth." Albert Einstein

“We meet no ordinary people in our lives.”   C.S. Lewis

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”   William W. Purkey

"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. " Franklin D. Roosevelt
 
 
"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" Dr. Seuss

“Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."”   C.S. Lewis

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”   Oscar Wilde
 
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” Mother Teresa
 
“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”   Mother Teresa
 
“Not all those who wander are lost;" J.R.R. Tolkien
 
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”   Bernaud M. Baruch
 
 “… fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” God; Isaiah 41:10

Hope you all have a great week!! *big hug to those who need one*
Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/corrietenb135203.html#hrSv58FiH2Y2Ad77.99
Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/corrietenb135203.html#hrSv58FiH2Y2Ad77.99

No comments:

Post a Comment